Politics it controls many functions of your life but some people simply refuse to care or even think about politics.
Is it just me or it's extremely silly not to care about something that controls your privacy, taxes, public transportation, protection, public services and who's policy would possibly control your very future.
Sure, political systems nowadays are morally corrupt as can be but that's even more reason to voice your opinion. (Talking to you anime crowd >_>)
Are you guys too busy with your everyday problems that you cannot be bothered to think about politics? Choosing to forget that the problem is even there...That's called Ignorance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have you on my msn list for some reason but I have no idea who you are. Nice posts though.
I don't think about it because, quite simply, I am completely too young to even want to care at this time. My voice doesn't mean crap if I can't vote cause I'm not 18. Though, I will make it a point to learn more about politics and everything else when I can actually make a difference.
You do know your vote barely matters now? ^^ Computerized voting systems are easily modified to support whatever party is in power.
Well written article.
Post a Comment